Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs will vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase.
How long will it take to ship my order?
- Orders from our facility typically ship within 3-10 business days after the order has been processed. Once your order has left our facility you can expect it to arrive within 10-21 business days.
- International orders may take an additional 1-2 weeks.
- Please note that delays with the carrier may occur that fall beyond our control.
I’m having issues placing my order.
- We’re sorry to hear that you’re unable to place an order. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work on resolving the issue as quickly as possible.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Email us at: email@example.com
Can I use more than one coupon on my order?
- Freedom isn’t free! Our systems only allow one coupon per purchase.
Are Skullus items made in the U.S.?
- Some shirts are 100% made in America. Some shirts are assembled outside of the U.S. to keep costs down. All are designed, printed, packaged and shipped from Skullus factory.
My order says “pending.” What does that mean?
- Your gear has been processed and we’re getting it out the door just as fast as we can (it’s going to be a shorter wait than the VA, so don’t complain).
What payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Debit Cards: We accept debit cards featuring the Mastercard or Visa logo. If you’re paying with a pre-paid debit card, you must register them before using them for online purchases. You can do this by following instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams.
- We also accept international credit cards. Please note that some credit card companies may charge foreign transaction fees when you are making a purchase that is not in their native currency. All such fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
How secure is my payments?
- We take your security very seriously by verifying each transaction with the credit company and processing only those orders if the credit company so authorizes it. In the case of a suspicious or declined transaction, our company may contact you to confirm the validity and ensure your identity or cancel that order with full notification.
- On credit/debit cards, CVV verification is required before any order can be completed. Additionally, most credit cards offer buyer protection for online purchases. Please contact them directly for specific details as it may vary from one financial institution to another.
- Our website protects your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is often symbolized on most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from https:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. In the event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our Customer Service. If our website cannot establish a secure connection, we will not risk your confidential information (it will not be transmitted).
What are the security code?
- Credit and debit cards have a security code located on them to offer additional protection. For most cards it will be a 3-4 digit number located on the back. For American Express cards, look on the front side for a 3-4 digit number.
Is my credit/debit card charged as soon as I order a product?
- Yes, your charge is processed immediately. It may show up initially as an authorization on your account, and then, as it is accepted it will show as a charge on your statement.